This beautiful townhouse on 3 floors offers 3 large bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 2 powder rooms as well as a beautiful renovated kitchen with adjoining dining room opening onto a large balcony. The garage is accessible from the inside in addition to the two outdoor parking spaces. The large English-style garden at the back is the ideal space for relaxing or entertaining. Its magnificent cedar hedge will provide you with privacy and embalm your evenings.
Asphalt and gravel
Heated , Built-in
Located in the particularly sought-after district of Little Burgundy, on a unique and quiet street where neighbors know each other, talk to each other and help each other daily, this charming townhouse will delight you. With its red bricks, just like its neighbours, it looks like a London district.
The property is located a stone's throw from the Atwater Market, along the magnificent Lachine Canal and its bike paths, or by taking the very popular Notre-Dame Street West, along all its charming restaurants and shops. Take the multi-use trail to the east and you're in Old Montreal.
Its location is ideal for its easy access to public transport (between two metro stations), highways and the Champlain Bridge.
- Large vestibule, double entrance wardrobe
- Access to the integrated garage
- Spacious bedroom in the back - could also be used as a family room or office
- Access to the magnificent English-style garden, with its lilacs, roses and flower beds.
- Bathroom - currently a powder room but can easily be converted into a full bathroom with shower by taking up the space used for the cedar closet
- Spacious and bright space including the living room at the front, the very functional and well-appointed open concept kitchen with a huge 25 sq. ft island in the center as well as the dining room opening onto a large private balcony at the back
- Large bathroom with storage
- Large master bedroom on the garden side, with walk-in closet, and offering a magnificent view of downtown, especially at night !
- Equally large street side bedroom, currently used as a den. Two large wardrobes.
- Completely renovated bathroom with very large ceramic shower and heated floor in addition to a spacious bath.
-Washer/dryer on the bedroom floor as well as a very large linen closet.
- Classic style building with red bricks and wooden windows inside, its beautiful new red door, independent entrance and beautiful landscaping in the front
- Small co-ownership of only 4 units in self-management
- Quiet and family street
* The living area was taken from the property assessment roll. A new certificate of location has been ordered and will be received next December.
Asphalt and gravel
Heated , Built-in
Driveway : 2 , Garage : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||15'11" X 7'5" irr.||Ceramic||Access to the garage|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||17' X 10'7"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'5" X 3' irr.||Ceramic||See addenda|
|Living room||2nd level||12'11" X 16'10"||Wood||Fireplace|
|Kitchen||2nd level||11'11" X 9'9"||Ceramic|
|Dining room||2nd level||16'10" X 10'2"||Wood|
|Powder room||2nd level||7'9" X 4'10"||Ceramic|
|Primary bedroom||3rd level||16'10" X 12'||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||3rd level||13'6" X 14'6"||Parquetry||Currently office/den|
|Bathroom||3rd level||9'3" X 8'9"||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted air conditioning
Refrigerator, stove with integrated ventilation, dishwasher, microwave, washer-dryer, light fixtures, blinds, storage system in the garage, workbench, patio chairs, barbecue.
Light fixtures in the master bedroom (3rd) and in the dining room. All mirrors except the powder room. Cellar. Wooden shelves (2) in garage.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MARIE-JOSEE NADEAU, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MARIE-JOSEE NADEAU, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.