Welcome to the LUMINA project in Rosemont Petite-Patrie, this unit is the last available in the project. This bright 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is located on the first floor at the back of the building is therefore very quiet with large windows and 9 foot high ceilings. Common terrace on the roof furnished with outdoor sofa, tables and BBQ, its panoramic view allows you to see the whole city as well as the fireworks. Currently under construction, with beautiful finishes, this condo will be ready shortly, don't delay!
Concrete , Brick
Bathroom : 3rd level
The LUMINA project stands out with its large windows and high ceilings in a bustling area.
The advantages of the condo:
- Orientation to the east at the back of the building for more tranquility
- Ceilings 9 feet high
- Large walk-in in the master bedroom
- 2 full bathrooms with bath and shower
- Office space in the kitchen
- LED recessed lighting
- Wall mounted air conditioning unit
- Large laundry room
- Large walk-in at the entrance
- Kitchen with central island
- Quartz kitchen counter
The advantages of the project:
- ACQ guarantee
- Common terrace on the roof with panoramic view furnished with outdoor furniture and BBQ to enjoy the beautiful summer days
- Very low condo fees currently estimated at $ 0.15 / sqf
- Bike storage in the garage
- Garage parking space available extra $ 40,000 + tx
- Storage space available in extra $ 3,500 + tx
The advantages of the sector:
- 2 minutes from the Miche & carré bakery and its delicious croissants and baguettes
- 7 minutes walk from rue Beaubien and all its advantages (SAQ, café, fruit store, shops, restaurants, bar, bakery, cleaner, etc.)
- Several pharmacy nearby (Pharmaprix, Proxim, Uniprix, Jean-Coutu)
- Restaurants and bars nearby (La boulette, Chez Roger, Elsdale, Grozépa, Bar Rosemont, Itaméa sushi, Régine Café, Broue Pub Brouhaha)
- Less than 18 min walk from Rosemont metro station
- Bus 197 passes on Boulevard Rosemont each 20 min
- Several parks nearby (Molson, Père-Marquette, Pélican, Rosemont)
- The delivery date is subject to change depending on the progress of the work
- Municipal and school taxes will be determined by the borough.
- The amount of condo fees entered is an estimate.
- The notary will be assigned by the promoter
- Signatures of the preliminary contract mandatory
Possibility to visit the sales office to see available materials and discuss plans
The photos are presented as an example and represent other condos in the project
Concrete , Brick
Bathroom : 3rd level
Garage : 1 , $40000
Beaubien and Masson street , Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||9'6" X 16'8"||Laminate floor|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||11'2" X 8'7"||Laminate floor|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||8'3" X 5'||Laminate floor|
|Primary bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10' X 11'3"||Laminate floor||Large walk-in|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||8' X 8'6"||Ceramic|
|Laundry room||1st level/Ground floor||8' X 6'8"||Laminate floor|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10' X 11'6"||Laminate floor|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||10' X 8'||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Intercom
Quartz kitchen counter, kitchen hood, wall mounted air conditioner, light fixtures, bicycle storage in the garage
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MARIE-FRANCE CAOUETTE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MARIE-FRANCE CAOUETTE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.